Since 2007, we have been integral to the Manufacturing Institute’s Make It campaign across the UK and overseas engaging young people in Manufacturing as an exciting and professional place to work in the future – we explore careers, job roles, creativity and enterprise skills in the annual challenge competition sponsored by various manufacturer.
After developing the outline of the programme and establishing a format that worked IE went on to design and deliver all of the challenge contents in the UK and UAE for Global Manufacturers such as these:
- Kellogg’s – what will the new cereal and production line look like?
- Rolls Royce – how will turbines be used to increase eco-efficiency?
- BAE Systems – what will the future of rescue look like for people?
- BAE and UAE – inventing the Eco-City together in Masdar.
- Jaguar | Land Rover – how will we travel efficiently in future?
- Survitec – what does the future of unmanned rescue look like?
- Siemens – how will we power the world in public spaces?
- SHARP – how will renewable technology power the world?
- Commercial Vehicle Show – what will future logistics look like?
- Plastipak – how do you recycle 8 billion plastic bottles a year?
- CoolKit – what will YOUR chiller van help people to do?
- UAE – developing manufacturing skills in Abu Dhabi – SEE VIDEO LINK HERE…https://vimeo.com/159918224
Make It / CSR Workshop Rolls Royce –