We have worked with The Centre for Leadership Performance (CforLP) in Cumbria since 2013 as they have hosted and organised the Dream Placement scheme with businesses and organisations in Cumbria giving amazing leadership placements to Cumbrian Young People. A week with the senior leader of a major company is an amazing experience for a 17/18 year old and the CforLP wanted to make sure that the Young People involved were supported and challenged during the recruitment process and the placement as well as the learning they gleaned after the event.
This is where we came in…
- we helped design the timetable for the day,
- hosted the recruitment interview process,
- held a set of creativity and personal skills workshops to help the young people shine in their interviews
- Facilitated two employer / student business interaction sessions
- Designed the experience diary so that the students could record, analyse and get the most from their experience on the Dream Placement
- Helped the CforLP improve their offering every year.
Here are some of the businesses who collaborate with us on this programme:
Innovative Enterprise, CSR, Business and Young People.