Welcome to Eco-Fish!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE FISH QUOTA CAMPAIGN IN YOUR CLASSROOM!
Here you'll find all the information you need about Eco-Fish to see what a fantastic resource it is for primary and secondary schools.
As well as being great FUN to use it teaches the importance of negotiation, teamwork, managing risk and working together. The game has been designed to give people an understanding of the sometimes complex issues surrounding the relationship we have with the food we source from the world around us.
We've seen that with cross-curricular dimensions and interdisciplinary learning there's a requirement for more activity that enables students to learn about issues and themes that connect across subjects. What we discovered from our Enterprise Soapbox product is that teachers and students also love learning about things in this way.
As well as learning about the importance of protecting the fish in the sea, students will learn about:
- Political discussion and decision-making;
- Risk Management
- How to be more enterprising & overcome problems;
- Working in a team to make decisions;
- The importance of debate and agreement to keep peace between nations;
- Tensions that can erupt between different teams and countries around finance and food;
- Shared interest in protecting natural species from over-harvesting;
- How much fun you can have with a few plastic fish!
HURRY - LAST FEW KITS AVAILABLE AT £ 75.00 SAVING £120.00!
Have a look around our website and hopefully all the questions you have should be answered. If you want more information, or to place an order, go to our Contact page, Order here or simply call us 0800 434 6424.